Tip 3: Decide what length the video should be.
The length of your video depends on several things:
- How much do you need to cover in your video?
- Who is your target audience?
- How much attention do you expect them to give your video?
- What action do you want the viewer to take after watching the video?
A general rule is most corporate videos should be from two to seven minutes long. The exception to this would be training videos where you might need a bit more time.
Keep the content simple, concise and engaging.
Keep it focused:
- Stick to the message you want to convey
- Encourage the action you want the viewer to take
- Think of how you want the viewer to feel.
Always keep the viewer in mind when it comes to the length and content of the video.
Make sure the video keeps the viewer’s interest until the end.